30 Hours Fast Track Training Course
- Technique Training & Practice in Asanas, Pranayama, Mudra, Bandhas, kriyas / Cleansing Processes, chanting, mantra & Meditation
- Lectures on Yoga Philosophy – Hatha Yoga, Ashtanga Yoga (Yama, Niyama, Asana, Pranayama, Pratyahara, Dharana, Dhyan & Samadhi), Yoga Sutras by Patanjali, Hatha Yoga Pradipika, Karma Yoga (Bhagvad Gita), Kundalini & chakras, Nadis.
- Anatomy & Physiology A basic knowledge of various body systems. Functioning of various organs and other systems which are affected by yoga practices. Health benefits of yoga techniques, precautions / contraindications are covered in this lectures and also in practical Yoga sessions.
- Yoga Lifestyle – Applications of Yoga, Yoga for back problems, obesity, heart problems, diabetes, hypertension, stress, digestive disorders, prenatal yoga, yoga psychology etc.
- Yoga Teaching Methodology includes session / lesson planning, educational techniques to teach principles of Yoga, practitum in teaching yoga, understanding, correcting, assisting, encouraging, caring and guiding the progress of students in yoga. Program also includes ethical guidelines or ethics for Yoga teacher.
- Sanskrit training includes chanting, Mantra, Asanas, Pranayama, and other Yoga words.
- Examination for Practical Training, Theory Assignments on Anatomy & Physiology, Ashtanga Yoga, Teaching Methodology, Individual Education, Practical Lesson examination (Examination of Teaching Yoga).
- Ayurveda – Introduction to Ayurveda that is science of life, Indian traditional science of healthy life style, medicines and herbs.
In our Yoga Teacher Training Courses, our goal is to provide students with the knowledge and insight necessary to become a certified yoga teacher.
All classes are taught in a clean, safe, and fun environment where everyone is encouraged to test their limits and move beyond the mental and physical boundaries that have undoubtedly built up over the years. We believe in a hands-on approach as, over the years, we have learned that this is the most effective way to build quality teachers. You will leave with the ability to confidently lead a yoga class and to safely make adjustments on your students.
Upon completion of the program, you will also have the opportunity to assist in future teacher-training courses at our institute.
If you want to discover your inner teacher and take your knowledge and love of yoga to the next level then this training is for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to email me at :- firstname.lastname@example.org.
ONE MONTH FAST TRACK YOGA CERTIFICATE COURSE
Aims & Objectives:
• The primary objective of this yoga training course is to provide an understanding of yoga principles and its related practices.
• This is a fast track short term course which enables one learn the different aspects of Yoga from the basics to advance level in an easy and systematic way,
• Our training program is based on Hath Yoga.
• Any fit individual who is interested in learning ancient Indian system of Yoga and its applied science An individual who would like to learn the yogic postures for individual and community health benefits.
• Candidate should be physically fit. Individual suffering from any ailment is advised in his/her own interest not to seek admission for this course.
• The candidate’s age should not be less than 18 years at the time of admission. Yoga aspirants above the age of 50 years may be considered but a fitness certificate is must.
• During the course if a candidate is found unfit to undergo the course, his/her training will be discontinued and no refund of fees/charges will be made.
Contents of the Course:
• Theory class
• Practice and techniques of Asana (Physical postures)
• Practice and techniques of Pranayama (Breathing practices)
• Introduction of Sukshyam Vyama (Micro exercise for Subtle Body)
• Introduction of Sthula Vyama (Full body exercise)
• Practice of Dhyan (Meditation)
• Rubber Neti & Sutra Neti ( Open Nasal Pores & Reduce Sinuous Problems)
• Jala Neti (nasal wash)
• Kunjal Kriya ( Clean your internal wall & stomach)
• Kapalbhati (sudden exhale, a nerve cleansing pranayama method)
• Trataka (an eye/attention gazing Method)
Evaluation & Certification:
• A practical examination at the end of course.
• A certificate will be provided.
Aims & Objectives:
With the corporate world of today facing tough challenges due to stress and strain of odd working hours and sedentary lifestyle, corporate Yoga is opening a new arena of opportunities to healthcare professionals. The primary objective of this fast track short term yoga training course is to prepare Yoga trainers to understand the need of specific corporate industry and design & conduct the program as per requirements.
- Candidate must have done some prior full time study in Yoga and must have practical experience in teaching Yoga.
- Program will be conducted in Hindi & English language. The Candidate must possess practical and theoretical knowledge of Yoga. Course is suitable for Yoga teachers/Instructors who are already teaching Yoga and want to explore opportunities in corporate world.
- This course is intensive, it is advised that person joining this course must be flexible enough and good in breathing. Candidate should be physically fit
Contents of the Course
- Rapid Yoga (suitable for IT and BPO professionals. Quick 15 – 20 minute session, can be done standing near desk).
- Suksham Vyayam (48 kriyas, micro exercises for every part of the body, benefits subtle body, can be done standing in office cloths)
- Chair Yoga (Exercises which can be done while sitting on office chair)
- Yoga On The Move (Exercises for people travelling by trains, cars and planes)
- Lifestyle & Stress management
Evaluation & Certification
- A practical examination at the end of course.
- A certificate will be provided.